Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Talk No More

Please dont ask me my favorite colour, Actor, book, song, place Dont chat to me about the weather Or the movie you saw I like you But please, Must you want to talk to me Must you try to read more behind my smile than what you see Must you poke your nose in my mind, in my heart (London, Jan 2011) Conversations, my Sweet Are highly over-rated And very tiring But if you want to hold my hand It is yours If you want to kiss me My lips are yours If you let me take a moment of quiet peace In the comfortable nook of your neck I am yours But ask not to look into my soul in return It is not a theme-park you can visit to marvel at the The Grotesque and the Magnificent there No It is not for you to see When you can have all else, why do you still want to talk to me?

No comments: